Cookies and Log Out's

Kim Wren

25 Jun, 2018 04:10 PM

We continue to have issues with the accept cookie button being on every page, every click through, and every move within the CG system. Additionally we are now unable to log in most days with our password program, the system requires we actually type or enter the password. This happens multiple times per day.

This is all very frustrating, time consuming and making the use of CG very clunky and painful.

When do you plan to address these issues.

Thank you,
Kim

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 25 Jun, 2018 04:37 PM

Hi Kim,

I'm so sorry that this is continuing to be an issue. We appreciate you reporting this to us.

We've released a couple of updates since launching the accept cookies pop-up to address this problem, but we have had a couple reports of this again recently, so we're taking another look at the pop-up functionality.

In the meantime, some users have found that by clearing the Cheddar cookies and then re-accepting the consent, they were able to solve the issue. If you're using Chrome, you can clear Cheddar specific cookies using these directions.

If that doesn't work, please send me your full browser information with What's My Browser. We're in contact with OneTrust, the service we use to help manage cookies, and we could use that information to work with them to replicate your situation and see why the issue persists.

Apologies for the annoyance this is causing, Kim. We'll do our best to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Meghan

2. 2 Posted by Kim Wren on 28 Jun, 2018 04:28 PM

I think the issue is resolved. Thanks for the info, and I should have known to clear my cache since we tell people to do that every day.
    :-)

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Meghan Turner on 28 Jun, 2018 04:56 PM

Glad that worked for you, Kim! I'll go ahead and close this discussion, but feel free to re-open it by commenting if there's anything else you need.

Meghan

4. Meghan Turner closed this discussion on 28 Jun, 2018 04:56 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac