Connection to Gateway Failed

Wendy Simpson

27 Sep, 2017 02:18 PM

None of my charges are going through, and i keep getting the following message "Connection to the Gateway Failed, please try again later"

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 27 Sep, 2017 02:21 PM

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for letting us know. We're aware of the issue and are working on finding the cause now. I'll get back to you shortly with more details.

Meghan

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Meghan Turner on 27 Sep, 2017 02:36 PM

Hi Wendy,

Our Native Gateway provider is reporting that they're experiencing platform connectivity issues. It sounds like they've identified the problem and are working on restoring availability now. I'll let you know when we receive word that the issue has been resolved, but in the meantime, don't worry about your recurring transactions. Cheddar was designed to handle situations like this and will automatically re-try any recurring transactions that failed due to the gateway error, so they should process normally once the gateway is available again.

Meghan

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Meghan Turner on 27 Sep, 2017 03:24 PM

Hi again,

Our gateway provider is reporting that credit card processing is back online, although you may experience slower than normal response times for a little while longer. If you try running any transactions, they should be successful now (i.e. result in a declined or successfully transacted response), but please let me know if you experience any other gateway errors today.

Apologies for any inconvenience this caused, Wendy! Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Meghan

4. Meghan Turner closed this discussion on 29 Sep, 2017 03:31 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM