"String was not recognized as a valid DateTime." with C# wrapper.

Brent

06 Nov, 2015 07:51 PM

Hello,

First time posting here. I haven't found any information on this, but I'm using the C# wrapper. It does not matter which call I make, I receive this error. While creating a customer, I'm able to catch this exception, as it still writes to CheddarGetter but I don't think this is the proper way to handle this. Currently, I'm trying to get a list of customer's, and I still receive this error. Attached is the YSOD I receive when I don't catch the error. Any help on how to fix this issue is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brent

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 08 Nov, 2015 02:31 PM

Hi Brent -- We don't directly support the c# wrapper, as it was community-contributed. I'm happy to help if I can. What troubleshooting have you done? What is the value that is being validated?

2. 2 Posted by Brent on 09 Nov, 2015 01:54 PM

Marc,

On this particular one, I'm just trying to retrieve a list of customers. But this error occurs even when creating a new customer and subscription. Despite this error, the information is still sent successfully to CheddarGetter. I have tried multiple things with no success. I originally thought the Expiration Date was calling for DateTime instead of a string and causing the error because we are passing a string in MM/yyyy format, but this doesn't look to be the case. I find is strange that this error occurs when trying to retrieve a list of customers back as well.

Thanks,

Brent

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 04 Jan, 2016 04:50 PM

Hi Brent -- Sorry for the delay. Your last comment moved this thread into spam for some unknown reason. Were you able to get this solved?

4. Marcela Poffald closed this discussion on 11 Apr, 2018 03:59 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM