How to overide new customer return locations

FranConnect Admin

02 Jun, 2014 02:00 PM

HI,

We have multiple clients so we cannot set static Return Location from Configuration>Hosted Page>Return location as show in attached screen shot.Is there any parameter that can be send with https://deconetzcubatortest.chargevault.com/create this url
to overide return locations.
Also overides referer wont work in our case as Our clients are logged in when they are directed to your site to update payment information. When they return from your site they should continue their session without having to log in again. Also we need a parameter to know whether the payment is successful or not?

Thanks

1. 1 Posted by Jess Pendley on 02 Jun, 2014 04:37 PM

Hi --

I may be misunderstanding what you're saying - and if so, definitely let me know - but you can enter in any address that you'd like in the box that says "New Customer Return URL" and all of your new customers will be directed to that page instead of the default.

As for checking whether the payment is successful or not, you should be able to set up a web hook to listen for that transaction result.

2. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 02 Jun, 2014 04:37 PM.

3. FranConnect Admin re-opened this discussion on 03 Jun, 2014 04:25 AM

4. 2 Posted by FranConnect Adm... on 03 Jun, 2014 04:25 AM

HI Jess,
    Thanks for replying.

We have different clients having different domains so we cannot have common return url.We want something like return URL should be passed with every request to CG.

Also I am not able to understand how to set up a web hook to listen for that transaction result. And how this gonna help our case.

Our case is we want to give confirmation to our multiple domain customers that your payment is successful and give them the services for which they have paid.

5. 3 Posted by Jess Pendley on 03 Jun, 2014 03:59 PM

Hi --

Unfortunately, passing in your own custom parameter isn't possible from the Hosted Pages.

Like you said, the referrer isn't reliable, so we recommend against using it and instead setting a static return url that you know is consistent. As for the multiple domains, what I would recommend here is to create an additional product for each so that you can set those specific return urls without issue.

6. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 03 Jun, 2014 03:59 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM