Refund Please, I thought I had the Paypal only plan.

Nick Cates

05 May, 2014 03:07 PM

My first charge using this service was $79, when $9 was what I had expected (Paypal only plan). Could I please receive a refund on the difference? Thank you.

1. 1 Posted by Jess Pendley on 05 May, 2014 04:05 PM

Hi Nick --

I see that you are using PayPal Pro instead of PayPal Standard. The PayPal Only plan only applies to customers using basic PayPal. If you are using PayPal Pro to accept direct credit card payments then you would need to be on our Blowing Up Plan.

You can drop down to the PayPal only plan, but you will not be able to accept direct credit card payments.

2. 2 Posted by Nick Cates on 05 May, 2014 05:01 PM

Ah ok. Just to clarify, so I can use my PP pro account with the PP only option in Cheddar Getter correct? And I am able to have the difference from the recent billing refunded? Thanks

Nick

3. 3 Posted by Jess Pendley on 05 May, 2014 07:33 PM

Hi Nick --

My apologies, but I was just informed that you cannot use PayPal Pro with CheddarGetter for PayPal only, just for our Blowing Up plan. You would need to disable your PayPal Pro from CheddarGetter and then connect a PayPal standard account.

If you'd like to do that, as soon as you're ready drop down to the PayPal Only plan, contact me, and we'll refund you the difference.

4. 4 Posted by Nick Cates on 05 May, 2014 10:34 PM

Dang, that's not an option for me, sigh ok. I'll have to close my account in this case, and request a full refund, I never end up billing anyone yet.

5. 5 Posted by Jess Pendley on 06 May, 2014 02:11 PM

Hi Nick --

My apologies again, but it looks like I was right the first time - you can use your existing PayPal account to accept standard peer to peer PayPal transactions. You won't be able to accept direct credit card payments, but you will be able to drop down to our PayPal Only plan without a problem.

As soon as you've changed subscriptions let me know and I'll apply the refund to your last invoice.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

6. 6 Posted by Nick Cates on 07 May, 2014 01:38 PM

Hm, trying to remove info from the Paypal Payment Pro inout field and save changes (in hopes to downgrade) but I can't save my changes, at this point I just want a developer account. How do I actually downgrade my plan?

7. 7 Posted by Jess Pendley on 07 May, 2014 01:48 PM

Hi Nick --

You can change from Blowing Up to PayPal Only here and if you'd like to drop to the Developer Plan you can do that here.

I've already applied the refund from your last invoice, so you should receive that notification soon.

Let me know if you need any assistance.

8. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 07 May, 2014 01:48 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM