issue with email template (preview and actual send)

Gregory Zimerman

20 Sep, 2011 04:54 PM

Hi Marc,

Hope all is well. I'm having an issue with previewing my email templates, and this also seems to be throwing some kind of error into my paid registration workflow. Try going to https://cheddargetter.com/admin/emails/template/type/PaymentReceipt, update your text copy, and then submit. We're seeing an internal server error instead of the preview. Please let me know what's going on ASAP.

Thanks,
Greg

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 20 Sep, 2011 05:35 PM

Which product account are you referring to (product code)? The account linked to the email address here does not have email sending enabled.

2. 2 Posted by Gregory Zimerma... on 20 Sep, 2011 06:18 PM

The email address for the account I'm seeing this issue on is [email blocked]. Could it have to do with the email content? Apparently the email is actually being sent, but I'm still having an issue with requesting a preview, and also getting that same internal server error on the final step of my reg.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 20 Sep, 2011 07:54 PM

Thanks Greg -- There was a bug with preview and save (not with sending existing content). We've deployed a hotfix to repair the bug. Please let us know if you have further problems.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean here:

and also getting that same internal server error on the final step of my reg.

4. 4 Posted by Gregory Zimerma... on 21 Sep, 2011 02:21 PM

Hi Marc, I found this ISE bug while exploring another. Appears to just have been an unlikely coincidence. Thanks for the hotfix!

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Marc Guyer on 21 Sep, 2011 02:31 PM

No problem. Let us know if we can help.

6. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 21 Sep, 2011 02:31 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM