sometime it show unwanted fatal error

Pramod

26 Aug, 2011 10:18 AM

Hello,

Please help me to sort out this issues as everything fine but sometime this fatal error arises..

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'CheddarGetter_Response_Exception' with message 'API Access unauthorized.' in /home/najarvis/public_html/chdgetr/CheddarGetter/Response.php:316 Stack trace: #0 /home/najarvis/public_html/chdgetr/CheddarGetter/Response.php(36): CheddarGetter_Response->handleError() #1 /home/najarvis/public_html/chdgetr/CheddarGetter/Client.php(306): CheddarGetter_Response->__construct('<?xml version="...') #2 /home/najarvis/public_html/subscription_history.php(11): CheddarGetter_Client->getCustomer('1227') #3 {main} thrown in /home/najarvis/public_html/chdgetr/CheddarGetter/Response.php on line 316

Everything are fine I have tested it but some time this error arises..
please help me to sort out this issues..

Thank you,
Pramod

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 26 Aug, 2011 02:19 PM

Which account are you trying to access? We haven't been able to find any accounts related to the email address you used when posting this discussion.

2. 2 Posted by Pramod on 26 Aug, 2011 02:39 PM

Hi Marc,

My cheddargetter account is [email blocked]

please checkout asap! as i still got the same error..

Thanks,
    Akhil

3. 3 Posted by joel on 27 Aug, 2011 02:43 AM

Hi Marc,

This is the email address account we are using to connect API.. Can you please check this out asap? Thanks

Joel

4. 4 Posted by Pramod on 27 Aug, 2011 06:20 AM

Hello Marc,

It show this "Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'CheddarGetter_Response_Exception' with message 'API Access unauthorized.' "

But I have check every detail, everything are fine...
    $client = new CheddarGetter_Client('https://cheddargetter.com', 'yourusername', 'yourpassword', 'yourproductcode');

Username, Password and Product every details are fine, though its working fine earlier..But I got the error 'API Access unauthorized.' from yesterday, But I did not change anything on my cheddargetter account..

Account username/email of Cheddargetter :- [email blocked]

Thanks,
    Pramod

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Marc Guyer on 28 Aug, 2011 11:43 AM

Hi Pramod -- Your API access was disabled because payment was declined too many times and the account was canceled. We attempted to contact you on several occasions to remedy to problem but the payment information was never updated and we did not receive a response to our communication. We then noticed that you had not yet configured a live billing solution so instead of canceling your account, we downgraded it to developer mode for you. Unfortunately some of our backend system still enforced the cancelation and disabled your API access. We've now enabled your API access for development and testing and you should no longer received the "unauthorized" response.

Are you still considering a billing solution? Can we help in that regard?

6. 6 Posted by Joel on 29 Aug, 2011 02:39 AM

Hi Marc,

Thank you so much for considering our account as developer. We will be configuring to live billing soon, but at moment we have to stick yet as developer account as our site is not yet done and we still doing more test. Thanks again.

Joel

7. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 29 Aug, 2011 04:01 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM