Cannot save pricing plans

marco

17 Aug, 2011 03:12 PM

Hi, we recently changed everything in our pricings so I decided to delete all the plans (and all the linked customers) and create them starting from scratch. Please consider that we changed tracked items too. I created the plans but when I try to save them (specifying tracked items) I receive a blank page and when I go back to pricing plans page I see that nothing has been persisted.

What should I do?
Thanks,
Marco

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 17 Aug, 2011 03:20 PM

Hi Marco -- We've confirmed that there is an error in the log and we're investigating. It seems that a bug in saving plans was inadvertently introduced in a small maintenance release recently. We'll let you know as soon as we have a fix.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Marc Guyer on 18 Aug, 2011 06:15 PM

Marco -- Sorry for the delay. We have deployed a patch that fixes this issue. Thanks very much for bringing this to our attention and please let us know if you have further problems.

3. 3 Posted by marco on 22 Aug, 2011 09:22 AM

Hi Marc,

sorry but just got again the error. Probably this is caused by old tracked items. Is It possible for you to reset everything on our account? I mean is it possible to remove all the tracked items we created?

Thanks,
    Marco

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Marc Guyer on 22 Aug, 2011 04:26 PM

Hi Marco -- Sorry for the trouble. We could not get an error to occur but noticed that you had deleted all of your plans but your items remain. This is by design. Unfortunately you need at least one plan in order for the interface to present you with a "delete item" link. This interface is one that we've been trying to get a redesign done... At any rate, I've deleted your items for you so you should now have a clean slate.

Please let us know if we can assist further.

5. 5 Posted by marco on 24 Aug, 2011 03:15 PM

Hi Marc,

this is ok. You can close the ticket.

Thanks a lot,
    Marco

6. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 24 Aug, 2011 03:51 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM