Charged but not upgraded

trackgods

13 Nov, 2013 01:48 AM

My account has been charge for he Paypal Plan. But my account doesn't appear to be upgraded.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 13 Nov, 2013 01:12 PM

You have not been charged. You have selected the PayPal Only plan but you also have selected a direct credit card billing solution. The two are mutually exclusive. Do you want direct credit card as well as PayPal Standard?

2. 2 Posted by trackgods on 13 Nov, 2013 07:07 PM

I keep selecting paypal only. That is what i paid for. By default it keeps switching itself to Blowing Up Plan. No, I don't want the direct credit card billing solution. I just want my paypal only plan to work properly. It's still asking me "Ready to start billing customers?" well yes i would, i thought thats what i was doing when i entered my credit card information for the PayPal only plan. Where do i enter my paypal email to get paid ? When I go to my chargevault account, it only has the plan options, no where to click to pay. 

- Arjae Knox

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 13 Nov, 2013 07:36 PM

Ok, I've deselected the direct credit card option for you. You can now enable your live paypal account here:

https://cheddargetter.com/admin/setup/thank-you

4. 4 Posted by trackgods on 13 Nov, 2013 10:34 PM

Thank you so much. One more question, after customers choose their plan, how do they pay? There when i go to my hosted page trackgods20club.chargevault.com it only allows for selection of plan. Not actual payment of plan. That is the link that i use to direct customers to right ?

- Arjae Knox

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Marc Guyer on 14 Nov, 2013 04:19 PM

Hi Arjae -- I've made some adjustments to your plan codes to be compatible with hosted pages. Having spaces in plan codes is a known issue. The workaround is to not have spaces in the codes. I've made that change for you. You should be all set now! Please let us know if we can be of further help.

6. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 26 Dec, 2013 03:19 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM