Sustainable and no exit, but can you help me still

keithkelsch

13 Jul, 2011 08:13 AM

Marc,

I appreciate the Sustainable and no exit plan philosophy. We need more like that. I am building a business with the same. We initially went with authorize.net and cyber-source, but I pulled them and I am looking for a combined gateway and merchant service as we relaunch after five months of refactoring and re-engineering our code. I gather you do not take recurring billing via checking, or do you? I am not sure how paypal works into my needs, and here is what I need:

Payment gateway and merchant services for my main site at hotzing.com. We have our own custom built shopping cart.

For small business clients of HotZing, a payment gateway and merchant service package to use inside their HotZing.com account.

We are a community service engine with a huge undertaking to service small business and entire community needs in one site. Below is a screen shot of a client's unpurchased Business Porch with features to the left. I need a company that can give this small business owner the same merchant services and payment gateway that the larger site has.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 14 Jul, 2011 03:43 PM

Hi Keith -- We recommend Gravity Payments for merchant accounts and our own CheddarGateway. We can provide either to you or your clients.

2. 2 Posted by keithkelsch on 14 Jul, 2011 04:11 PM

I am already talking to Dustin Elde at Gravity Payments. How can I find out more about the CheddarGateway? A clean user interface is what I am looking for and possibly other features, such as payment back not just to my business bank account but to sales agents at the 1st of the month for the month prior and to a non-profit in each community that I serve for the same month prior. In other words, can you split payment back to three different sources? If not, I would need some kind of payroll interface like quickbooks.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 18 Jul, 2011 02:02 PM

How can I find out more about the CheddarGateway?

We can set you up with a test account if you like.

In other words, can you split payment back to three different sources? If not, I would need some kind of payroll interface like quickbooks.

This is not something that traditional payment gateways do (or CheddarGetter). Moving money to individuals is better left to affiliate management systems or customer setups (using PayPal or manual checks).

4. Dean closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2013 09:25 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM