Usage counts

sunil

05 Feb, 2011 05:38 PM

We're not able to get accurate usage counts for tracked items for current and historical invoices using /xml/customers/get/. Can you fix this?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 07 Feb, 2011 03:33 PM

Hi Sunil -- Can you be more specific?

2. 2 Posted by Vincent Burns on 07 Feb, 2011 04:58 PM

Invoices for the past contain only one charge. Our plans have two items and as I understand it plan items turn into invoice charges.

Using pycheddar it seems to also hint at a transaction (assuming credit card charge) but provides no way to get to it. Is that available in the Official API?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 08 Feb, 2011 09:36 PM

Hey guys -- sorry for the delay.

Invoices for the past contain only one charge. Our plans have two items and as I understand it plan items turn into invoice charges.

Correct. The charge quantity is the amount of "overage" of that item at the moment of the end of that billing cycle. If there was no overage, no charge. The current item quantity is the current total as of the moment of the API response.

Using pycheddar it seems to also hint at a transaction (assuming credit card charge) but provides no way to get to it. Is that available in the Official API?

Yes. You might look into a more recent and more fully implemented python wrapper: https://github.com/saaspire/sharpy. I haven't looked at it closely but Sean appears to be quite proud of it. I believe it's also loosely based on pycheddar so it could be a quick retrofit.

4. sunil closed this discussion on 01 Aug, 2011 06:49 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM