ASP.NET Wrapper issue

iperrone

10 Oct, 2012 01:07 PM

Hello guys, sorry to bother you.

I'm having some trouble trying to make a post (create a new customer) to the api via the ASP.NET Wrapper.
I keep getting back a 412 error, which I know is related to some error in the parameters. I know it has nothing to do with the credentials because I'm able to make a get request just fine.

I'm starting to think that maybe the ASP.NET Wrapper may not be up to date since I noticed that some Customer's parameters defined in your API don't seem to appear in the Customer class representation in the wrapper.
I'm just testing using a free developer plan, so for that purpose I'm trying to create a new customer without any credit card information so i'm basically trying to create a customer with a code, company, firstName, lastName, email and planCode. I created a plan using the step by step process within the cheddargetter page.

If you have any idea of what might be going on, or if I'm doing something wrong, I'll sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Ignacio.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 12 Oct, 2012 12:04 AM

Hi Ignacio -- The .Net wrapper is a community project. We don't have any .Net people so we're not collaborators. I've you think it can be improved, I'm sure the community would appreciate your efforts. BTW, you can see complete error information logged in the error activity log. If want to lift the payment method requirement for new customer, uncheck the "Require payment method on paid subscriptions" option in the settings.

2. Dean closed this discussion on 23 Jan, 2013 04:42 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM