Can't activate my CG account's PayPal plan

michael

12 Aug, 2012 12:02 AM

I've just finished integrating with the PayPal option and want to activate my account for real payments.

I'm on the "Ready to Start Billing Customers?" page and I have chosen PayPal as my plan.
Then I entered my credit card details and hit place order.

However the page just redirects me back to the same page, with no errors or messages.

Any ideas?

1. 1 Posted by michael on 12 Aug, 2012 01:01 AM

Ok, I just realised I received an email that I'm now on the PayPal plan and I've checked in the billing page too that I'm on the PayPal subscription.

However, when I try to subscribe on my staging website, it still directs me to the PayPal simulator test page. Do I have to do anything else to get it live?

Also strange thing under quick start, it is still telling me "Ready to Start Billing Customers?"

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Marc Guyer on 12 Aug, 2012 02:20 AM

Hi Michael -- you also have Payments Pro selected on the billing solution page. The Blowing Up plan is required in this configuration because Payments Pro is a direct credit card solution.

3. 3 Posted by michael on 12 Aug, 2012 02:22 AM

Ah I see, I must've accidentally ticked payments pro. Thanks for that.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Marc Guyer on 12 Aug, 2012 02:51 AM

Hi again -- I noticed that the paypal permissions process is incomplete. Did you see any error messages? Please go through the Permissions process again. https://cheddargetter.com/admin/setup/thank-you

5. 5 Posted by michael on 12 Aug, 2012 03:46 AM

Yes sorry, I'm currently trying to decide whether I should use a separate PayPal account for my new service. Don't worry I'm sure it will work fine now. Thanks for your help.

6. michael closed this discussion on 12 Aug, 2012 03:46 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM