PayPal Redirect Does Not Have Price?

Derreck Nassar

19 Jun, 2012 12:34 PM

When my PayPal customers are redirected to PayPal to complete the purchase it does not show how much the recurring charge will be (see screenshot). I think this causes a lot of my PayPal people to click the back button or to close the window and cause them to go into a "PayPal Pending" status in Cheddergetter. When someone does signup using PayPal I still get the appropriate registration fee sent to me. Any idea why this is happening?

1. 1 Posted by adam on 19 Jun, 2012 02:34 PM

Hi Derreck,

We definitely agree that this is not an ideal workflow for pre-approved payments in Paypal. Unfortunately we (you and us) don't have control over what is displayed on that page, aside from the name of your business, logo, and some basic design:
    http://support.cheddargetter.com/kb/getting-started-19/configuring-...

Strangely, they don't even use some of those customizations for adaptive payments, which we have detailed on that page:

We would definitely like the Adaptive Payments workflow to behave the same as the other Paypal workflows, and we assume you would too! Your customers would feel more comfortable if they saw your branding and color scheme during their checkout process. If you agree, feel free to ask Paypal to make this change: Paypal Merchant Technical Support

Here's the link to ask Paypal about this weirdness:
    https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/ask

Hope that helps,
    Adam

2. Derreck Nassar closed this discussion on 04 Sep, 2012 02:03 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM