Being billed for "Starter" but in step 5 I see "Save and Pay"??

mrunge

14 Feb, 2012 11:07 PM

Hi
I have only 1 product now (you kindly deleted the duplicate I had accidentally created).
However I have 2 issues.
1. The product is not completely set up but at step 5 it seems I need to pay again. Is this correct? What have I done wrong?
2. I was originally hoping to use my New Zealand account for Visa and MC processing but my wife Sarah was told by Andrew "Due to bank restrictions in your area, we've been unsuccessful getting anyone set up with a merchant account in Australia or New Zealand."
We also have a Bank of America account in California so I can use that account. WOuld that be better?
If so, how do I change the monthly subscription fee from NZ$19 to US$19?
Thanks, Mark.

1. 1 Posted by adam on 15 Feb, 2012 03:22 PM

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the confusion.

1. That button at the bottom of the page is confusing, and we are going to change it. The idea is that since Integration is the last step before going live, you would want to "Save and Pay" when you are finished, but that isn't always the case.

2. I believe that will be ok, but there is a possibility that the company needs to be incorporated in the US as well. I'm going to attach our partner Dustin Eide from Gravity Payments to the other discussion where your wife filled out the financial information. He will be able to tell you if it's possible, and if so can get you started with the setup process.

Thanks,
    Adam

2. adam closed this discussion on 15 Feb, 2012 03:22 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM