Wrong charging for a customers - Urgent.

Ran Cohen

14 Oct, 2018 06:43 AM

Hi Guys,

Can you please take a look on the customer in the link below:
https://www.getcheddar.com/admin/customers/get/id/48610816-5762-11e...

This customer moved to a cancel mode after a problem in his credit card, She had pending invoices from Aug 10 and Sep 10 and thus moved to cancel state.
Last Thursday on Oct 11 I've updated a new credit card details in her account,
She was charged OK for Aug 10 for the amount 396.63 NIS However a few strange things happened:
1. Spe 10 and Oct 10 bills were not transacted.
2. MORE CRITICAL - there seem to be endless charges on the amount of 99 ILS pending for Nov 10.

Can you please urgently advise what' is going on?

Thanks,

Ran Cohen

1. 1 Posted by Marcela Poffald on 15 Oct, 2018 01:42 PM

Hi Ran,

We're looking into this. Once we've investigated a bit more, our engineering team can remove the extraneous invoices from the customer's account. We'll get back to you shortly!

Marcela

2. 2 Posted by Marcela Poffald on 15 Oct, 2018 03:44 PM

Hi Ran,

I'll be submitting a ticket shortly for the engineering team to remove those extra invoices. In the meantime, I wanted to follow up on the September and October invoices you mentioned. Looking at their Activity record, I'm seeing that they were canceled back on August 11, at which point their August invoice was outstanding. Since they were not reactivated until October 11, they should not have had an invoice generated for September 10 or October 10 -- their subscription was not active at those times. Did you see invoices for those dates on their record at some point?

We'll be in touch soon about the removal of those extra invoices. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions!

Marcela

3. 3 Posted by Marcela Poffald on 15 Oct, 2018 07:10 PM

Hi Ran,

Our engineering team has removed the extra invoices, so the customer record now only has one invoice, due November 10. They've determined that this is a very rare issue that can sometimes occur when a customer is reactivated by running their invoice (instead of updating their payment details) after they've been canceled for more than one billing cycle. We'll continue to look for a permanent fix for this issue, but in the meantime, let us know if you see anything like this again so we can address any problems with customer records.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Marcela

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM