Payment Sources

Maria Barbera

12 Mar, 2018 05:52 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if CheddarGetter integrated with Amazon or PayPal. We have to refund certain clients with Amazon gift cards or through PayPal, and we are unsure of how to do this through Cheddar, or whether it's even possible. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

1. 1 Posted by Marcela Poffald on 12 Mar, 2018 09:33 PM

Hey Maria,

We do have a PayPal integration that would allow your customers to pay with their PayPal accounts, but I'm not sure that's what you're looking for here! It sounds like you have a unique use case in mind for these refunds, so I'd like to learn more about the process you're envisioning, so we can try to find a solution that meets your needs.

Can you tell me a little bit more about how you're issuing refunds through Amazon and PayPal now? Are these customers paying you through Cheddar initially, then you issue a refund through Amazon/PayPal? Or are they paying you through Amazon/PayPal, then you're issuing a refund through Amazon/PayPal? Why are you doing refunds this way rather than doing direct refunds to customers credit cards? Feel free to share any other details that you think would be helpful. Thanks, Maria!

Marcela

2. Marcela Poffald closed this discussion on 27 Apr, 2018 07:08 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac