Invoice in attachment

rotem cohen

23 Aug, 2017 02:35 PM

Hi,

Many of our customers complaints that the invoice arrives by email and not by attachment.
Is there such an option?

Ran

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 23 Aug, 2017 07:10 PM

Hi Rotem,

Right now the payment receipt email can only contain the invoice in the body of the email, not as an attachment. However, if you could tell me more about the problem, I might be able to suggest a different solution! Specifically, could you tell me why your customers would like the invoice as an attachment? Are they having trouble viewing the invoice when it's in the body of the email? Are they having problems saving the email as a pdf for their records? Is there a different issue I'm not thinking of?

Any additional detail would be helpful, thanks Rotem.

Meghan

2. 2 Posted by rotem cohen on 27 Aug, 2017 02:08 AM

.Hi Meghan,

Thank you for answering, The customers have several issues with it. starting with viewing the invoice and also with printing it for their tax report. No matter how many instructions we provide them it is still the better way for them to handle the invoice,

If they could have a pdf copy of it, it would have saved as all a great deal of time.

Any suggestions?

Ran

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Meghan Turner on 29 Aug, 2017 04:08 PM

Hi Ran,

Appreciate the feedback on this! We definitely agree that this is a feature we'd like to include in the payment receipt email communications, so we've gone ahead and started the research and development phase of a project to get pdf invoice attachments implemented. If our engineering team determines that this will be feasible to implement after research and testing has been completed, we'll move forward with the project.

We don't have a estimated date of completion for research and development yet, but I'll keep you updated on our progress. If you have any suggestions about the formatting or information included in the invoice pdf, please feel free to share that with us! Thanks, Ran.

Meghan

4. Marcela Poffald closed this discussion on 11 Apr, 2018 04:06 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM