How Does the Money Get To My Account

Garrett Mintz

21 Apr, 2017 02:49 PM

Hi Cheddar Getter,

I am just finishing up my setup now. It was really easy to get started! I just wanted to know how I get paid via Native Gateway? Normally I believe I would enter in information about my bank account but I didn't do that and I was wondering how that works? If you could please let me know what I have to do to get the money wired to my business bank account, I would appreciate it (I have a stripe account but Native Gateway was listed as the recommended source).

Also, I am using a hosted page for payment (for the initial moment in time). How do I get that integrated onto my site? I have a wordpress and I just wanted to make sure that everything is uploaded correctly. I also wanted to test my flow. What I mean by that is that after soon-to-be purchaser makes a purchase, I want to route them to my surveymonkey Student Assessment (which is what I believe I did) and I just wanted to confirm that it is working properly.

If you could please help me understand how the money gets wired to me, how to setup the hosted page on my site and how to test to make sure my flow is correct, I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Garrett

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 21 Apr, 2017 04:25 PM

Hi Garrett,

Welcome to CheddarGetter! Glad you've enjoyed your set-up experience thus far.

If you could please let me know what I have to do to get the money wired to my business bank account, I would appreciate it (I have a stripe account but Native Gateway was listed as the recommended source).

I had a look at the billing solution page in your account and it looks you've got everything configured correctly for Stripe now, but if you have any questions you can refer to our Configuring Stripe Knowledge Base article or, if the article doesn't have what you're looking for, just ask me.

Also, I am using a hosted page for payment (for the initial moment in time). How do I get that integrated onto my site?

For integrating your hosted page, the Hosted Payment Page Set-up article in the Knowledge Base has everything you need to know.

What I mean by that is that after soon-to-be purchaser makes a purchase, I want to route them to my surveymonkey Student Assessment (which is what I believe I did) and I just wanted to confirm that it is working properly.

I had a look at your Hosted Pages return location set-up and it's configured properly to send your new customers to the survey after they've submitted their payment information. If you'd like to test the flow, you can do so in a dev or production environment.

Your Ambition in Motion product account is currently in production, but if you'd like to test in a dev environment, you can create a new product that you leave in developer mode. When testing in dev, you'll sign-up a new test customer on your hosted page and use one of the fake credit card numbers listed here when you enter a payment method.

If you'd like to test in production, you'll have to sign-up the customer on the hosted page with a real credit card number, but once the customer has been successfully created, you can visit the customer record in CG and void any charges to the card and delete the test customer, so they don't effect your analytics.

Hope this helps Garrett! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Meghan

2. 2 Posted by Garrett Mintz on 22 Apr, 2017 06:46 PM

Hi Meghan,

Thanks for the follow up! I think I am good. Thank you for confirming that
    post payment the customer goes to the survey.

3. 3 Posted by Garrett Mintz on 24 Apr, 2017 09:42 PM

Hey Meghan,

I was curious, if I have a customer that wants to cancel their subscription
    with AIM, how do they do that? Do I have to manually do that?

Also, in terms of my customers acknowledging a terms of agreement, how does
    that work? I mean I have always had students sign a student agreement
    (physical paper) but have not had something like that online. Is there a
    way to add that to Cheddargetter?

Sincerely,

Garrett

4. Meghan Turner closed this discussion on 27 Jun, 2017 03:13 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac