Tracking revenue

Nick Macario

21 Apr, 2017 01:42 AM

Hello, I am trying to figure out the best way to track daily revenue. What's the best way to view revenue each day? Ideally seeing a daily breakdown this week or this month.

Nick

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 21 Apr, 2017 02:03 PM

Hi Nick,

You can find daily revenue on the analytics page of the activity menu. Just set the date range parameter to be a single day by using the 'custom range' option and selecting the same date for the start and end of the date range. For example, here's your revenue for April 20th https://cheddargetter.com/admin/analytics/revenue?startDate=2017-04....

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Meghan

2. 2 Posted by Nick Macario on 21 Apr, 2017 03:13 PM

So it sounds like for me to look at revenue daily over the course of the
    month, I'd have to calculate each day and build by own spreadsheet?

Is there a product suggestions box for useful features?

Nick

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Meghan Turner on 21 Apr, 2017 04:49 PM

Hi Nick,

There’s also a json endpoint for that gives you daily revenue in a range. Here’s an example: https://cheddargetter.com/json/report/revenue-daily/startDate/2017-....

If this is a feature you'd like included in the analytics section of the user interface, I can pass along your suggestion to our dev team. They're in the midst of making some updates to our analytics and appreciate customer feedback on how we could improve our offerings.

As we contemplate the addition of this feature, it would be helpful for us to know how you use this metric in practice (i.e. why are daily breakdowns important for your business metrics) and what kind of breakdowns you'd like to have available to you (daily breakdowns by week, month, quarter, custom?). Thanks!

Meghan

4. Marcela Poffald closed this discussion on 11 Apr, 2018 04:03 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM