I'm From Egypt

Ahmed Ezat

25 Jul, 2017 10:48 PM

When I signed up it asked me for my country and I selected Egypt but then it asks me for USA bank account to deposit my earnings, is there's a solution ?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 26 Jul, 2017 03:38 PM

Hi Ahmed,

The payment processing option that's compatible with the Cheddar platform and supports Egyptian merchants is PayPal. To connect your business PayPal account to Cheddar, follow the directions for PayPal standard in the Configuring PayPal Knowledge Base article.

You also have the option to use Cheddar with a feature called external payments. External payments allow you to use Cheddar to manage subscriptions for customers who are paying you via a source not connected to your Cheddar account. To use external payments, you simply indicate that a customer's payment method is external when you create them via the API and subscribe the customer to one of the pricing plans you've created in your Cheddar product account.

Once a customer has been subscribed to a pricing plan, Cheddar will generate an invoice for their recurring bill. Since external payments are happening outside of Cheddar, the system will assume that their recurring invoice is paid every billing cycle unless you tell it otherwise by either manually updating the customers information in the user interface or via the API. You can use our web hooks to help you manage the process of updating customer's subscriptions who are paying via an external method.

Hope that helps Ahmed, but let me know if you have any other questions!

Meghan

2. Marcela Poffald closed this discussion on 11 Apr, 2018 04:06 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac