customers/list does not always report every customer.

Bob Henley

03 Apr, 2017 04:43 PM

Hello, recently I have been using HTTP requests and the customers/list call to return all customers with a given product code. It was working great for a while, however, I have noticed that occasionally it would return the incorrect number of customers. It would not be far off, as there would only be 3-15 customers missing from the list. Is there a better way of getting all of the customer's basic info without using customers/list?

Thank you!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 04 Apr, 2017 02:31 PM

Hi Bob,

You can use the customers/get API call to pull all customer data from your product. You can include additional parameters like subscriptionStatus, planCode, and transactedBeforeDate in that call to narrow down the customer data included in the response. You can find more information about the customers/get call in our API Documentation.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you!

Meghan

2. 2 Posted by Bob Henley on 04 Apr, 2017 03:18 PM

Hi Meghan,

Thank you for the response. I had been using customers/get, however it was too slow even with some of the parameters as I have to grab a large number of customers.

I really only need to grab all of the customer codes quickly, which customers/list does very well. It just seemed like there would sometimes be a small number of customers missing when I use customers/list. It does not happen all the time, and I am looking to see if there is a pattern to it.

Thank you!

3. 3 Posted by Bob Henley on 04 Apr, 2017 08:22 PM

Hi Meghan,

I have found a solution to my issue. I am using customers/search, and searching through all of the pages in order to get the info for every customer. You may close this discussion, and thank you for your help!

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Meghan Turner on 04 Apr, 2017 09:53 PM

Glad you found a solution! I'll go ahead and close this discussion, but feel free to comment and re-open it if there's anything else you need.

Meghan

5. Meghan Turner closed this discussion on 04 Apr, 2017 09:53 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM