Adding New Plan Page keeps returning 500 error

BSSI Support

29 Dec, 2016 07:34 PM

I attempted multiple times over the last 2 days to add a new plan.
EVERY Time, I received a "Cheddargetter Page not working. HTTP ERROR 500."
I attempted this on 3 different PC stations.

Please advise fix for this problem.

-Christina

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 29 Dec, 2016 09:41 PM

Hi Christina,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We've had reports from a few other customer's about the same issue and we're currently working on a fix. Are you trying to add a new plan and update tracked items at the same time? If so, try just adding the new plan and then updating tracked items after the new plan has been created. If that doesn't work for you, send us the pricing plan configuration details for the plan you'd like to create and we'll get it added for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience! Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.

Meghan

2. 2 Posted by BSSI Support on 29 Dec, 2016 09:47 PM

I’ve attempted all ways, from including adding ALL the items to just the plan. No go.
    Very frustrating.

New Plan Name:

3651 Lindell LV Starter AddOn

$30/month

No set up $.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Meghan Turner on 03 Jan, 2017 02:12 PM

Hi Christina,

We've added your the pricing plan for you. We're still working on determining the root cause of the issue, so if you need any new plans or tracked items in the meantime, just let us know and we'll add them for you.

Meghan

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Meghan Turner on 24 Jan, 2017 11:36 PM

Hi Christina,

Just wanted to let you know that the time out issue you were experiencing when you tried to update your pricing plans has been resolved. You should be able to add plans and tracked items without any problems now, but let me know if you experience anything unusual next time you update your plans or items.

Our apologies again for any inconvenience this issue caused. We appreciate your patience while we were working to resolve it! Let me know if there's anything else we can do to be of assistance.

Meghan

5. Meghan Turner closed this discussion on 17 Mar, 2017 07:55 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac