Issue with Hosted Page

Aditya Thakur

09 Aug, 2016 08:40 PM

Hi,

I have been testing one case of payment from hosted page using paypal and facing some issue with it. Problem is stated below:
1. Customer uses paypal to do payment and then cancels it. Customer is redirected back to CUSTOMER CANCEL RETURN URL specified in hosted page redirect url setting.. [ works fine]
2. Now, again customer trys to do payment, by this time he is already on cheddar getter as cancelled or paypal-pending customer.
He goes to update page... selects paypal, then cg redirects him to paypal preapproval page where he again cancels the payment. Now this time he is redirected back to CUSTOMER UPDATE RETURN URL in hosted page settings [ why is he being redirected back to CUSTOMER UPDATE RETURN URL ? he cancelled payment again, so wouldn't it make sense to redirect him back to CUSTOMER CANCEL RETURN URL ]

Please check if there is some bug with the hosted page functionality.

Thanks,
Aditya Thakur

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 10 Aug, 2016 07:44 PM

Hi Aditya,

I'm looking into this. I'll get back to you shortly!

Meghan

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Meghan Turner on 11 Aug, 2016 06:41 PM

Hi Aditya,

We were able to replicate the issue with the re-directs in a test account using the PayPal simulator, but we believe you won't see this behavior with a live PayPal account. Nevertheless, we're going to do some production tests to make sure that's the case and we'll work on fixing the issue with the simulator. I'm opening up a ticket for our engineering team that I'll attach to this discussion, so you'll be notified when the issue is resolved. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Meghan

3. Meghan Turner closed this discussion on 15 Nov, 2016 06:34 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM