Price guarantee

pete

18 Oct, 2010 09:28 AM

Dear CheddarGetter,

I require a subscription billing solution and when I first required this approximately one year ago I decided not to try CheddarGetter primarily because you didn't support either of the merchant accounts that I had already acquired (PayPal and Barclays).

I first went with Recurly then, without warning, they dramatically changed their prices on us. I moved to Chargify who have just done the same.

We currently have eight subscribing customers, rising slowly. We expect this slow rise to continue for at least another year, at which point we expect the rate of customer rise to increase dramatically. We also have possible plans to offer a combination service to our customers (membership organisations, subscription-based websites) as well as using the service directly.

I'm now seriously considering CheddarGetter despite being required to apply for another merchant account.

My question: Can you give a cast iron guarantee that you're not going to suddenly and dramatically increase your prices on us once it becomes difficult for us to switch? (Of course, I understand small changes to keep in line with inflation and such like - I'm talking about a dramatic shift in business model here).

Many thanks,

Pete Francomb
+44 7717 826274 Tocaspace Limited

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 18 Oct, 2010 07:13 PM

Your Barclays account sounds like a traditional merchant account. It's possible that we can plug that into our own gateway and get you up and running. We could also help you get a new merchant account if required.

If we change our pricing, we will grandfather any existing customers on their existing subscribed pricing plan.

Does that answer your question?

2. Dean closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2013 02:58 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM