Support SLA?

chris

07 Oct, 2010 08:55 PM

Hi,

We're one of your largest customers, and I'm having a really hard time getting responses to basic questions and problems that have arisen in using your system. I have tried:

• support forum discussions (we use Tender too, so I'm familiar with the system)
  • Emailing Marc
  • Calling Marc's cell phone
  • Texting Marc's cell phone
  • Sending a request over Twitter to @cheddargetter

No response. So, now I'm trying a public discussion to see if you can set my expectations about what level of service we should expect from your company.

I have a specific issue with a specific customer where I'm unable to collect nearly $1000, and I can't get a response about it.

In general, the service has been working much better lately, but now I'm really sweating bullets because I can't get the help I need. Is there any sort of support SLA? Can you at least set expectations about responsiveness to issues so I know what to expect going forward?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 07 Oct, 2010 09:36 PM

Chris, we certainly regret the delay and the worry it's caused. We've had an unusual volume of recent requests and we're working to ensure that delays like this do not occur in the future. We intend to respond within 24 hours to every support request. Historically, our average response time is less than 9 hours with the lion's share of responses within 2 hours.

2. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 07 Oct, 2010 09:36 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM